RealmJoin is the perfect companion to Microsoft Intune. Securely connect to the cloud and manage large Windows 10 ecosystems with software and policies - without any on premise servers or other local requirements. Manage devices and users no matter if work happens in corporate headquarter or at Starbucks.
To connect and configure your system, please install the client application available below and sign-in using your Azure AD credentials.
Additional Information at www.realmjoin.com.
- Managing RealmJoin
- Settings and Policies
- Types of RealmJoin packages
- Creating packages
- Updating Packages
- Core Extension
- Which links should I bookmark?
- Am I able to maintain my own packages and updates
- Which platforms are supported?
- I do not see my groups in the Admin Console
- How to enter the Debug Mode in RealmJoin client?
- I accidentally uninstalled software using the Windows Apps control
- Can I get rid of Bloatware using RealmJoin?
- Is RealmJoin providing an uninstall of software?
- Should I use the applications internal auto updater or not?
- How can I manage the RJ Tenants?
- Re-Install failed software installations
- Since the packages are based on open protocols, can others access my packages?
- What Firewall/Proxy settings do I have to configure?
- Does G&K have any recommendations on workflows?
- Possible reasons why a software package might not install
- Review installed & available Software
- RealmJoin Log Files
- Advanced RealmJoin Options
- Verify Group Membership in Office 365 Admin Center
- Token Error
- RealmJoin Backend
- Corrupted chocolatey installation
- How can I remove the RealmJoin application from a client?
- Where does RealmJoin file the packge scripts on the client?
- How can I send feedback to the RealmJoin team?
- Where is the changelog located?
- Workflow (internal GK)
- Specialised Packages
- Packaging In-Depth
- 3rd Party NuGet Packages on https://packages.gkdatacenter.net/